What do you Sell?
- Corsetry components including metal busks, continuous spiral wire boning, and cut length flat steel bones manufactured in Germany
- Coutil fabric for corsetry, manufactured in Britain
- Fabric suitable for corsetry, bra making and underwear
- Trims and Sparkles to add 'vavavoom' to any creation.
- Corset kits aimed at beginner corsetiers which contain everything you need to make a victorian style, steel boned corset including
- Modern Corsetry patterns
- Plain cotton fabrics for dressmaking and corsetry mock-ups
- A variety of general sewing supplies, sewing tools, threads and haberdashery which are good for all sewing projects but particularly handy for making corsets.
Do you offer bulk discounts?
We are a retailer not a wholesaler and therefore cannot offer bulk discounts. However, there are a couple of ways to save with Sew Curvy. Please read our blog post here.
Payment and delivery
Prices at Sew Curvy are GBP Sterling. Accepted payment methods are Paypal, Stripe or direct bank transfer. If you wish to pay by bank transfer, please choose the 'pay by bank transfer' option at checkout. Bank details will appear on the screen and in your order confirmation. Please check your junk folder for emails. If payment is not received after 24 hours we will cancel the order.
- Postage costs include packaging and handling
- All items are sent by tracked postage
- Orders paid for electronically are sent on Mondays and Thursdays.
- For more information on delivery methods and costs for the UK and overseas, please click HERE
- For more information on payment and security, please check the Terms and Conditions.
Do you ship internationally?
Yes absolutely!! Many of my customers are not in the UK. Orders sent outside the UK are posted using Air Mail or courier depending on weight. Please click HERE for delivery details and costs. If orders go above 2kg they will be sent via UPS or DPD. All orders are sent by tracked mail.
Returns and problems
If you are not satisfied with your item or you have ordered something in error, you may return the item by tracked delivery at your own expense. When goods are received they must be in a saleable condition (ie as they left Sew Curvy). Goods will be refunded via a voucher. We do not offer cash refunds. Please check our postage page for the address to return items to.
If there is a problem with your order, please advise us within 7 days of receipt of your parcel.
Do you offer a bespoke, corset making service?
I have a very limited amount of spots for bespoke work each year. Currently I am booked up until autumn 2022. If you would like to see my work please go to my couture website JB Corsets