What we do
Happy Customers are important
- Each order is lovingly hand packed and dispatched within 24 hours.
- Orders are sent by Royal Mail or Air mail if under 2kg. Please check the delivery page for exact terms.
- I only stock high quality products that I would use myself.
- I am always looking for new and unusual items to stock, for my addiction as well as yours so do pop back often to see what new goodies I couldn’t resist!
What do you sell?
- Corsetry components including metal busks, continuous spiral wire boning, and cut length flat steel bones manufactured in Germany
- Coutil fabric for corsetry, manufactured in Britain
- Fabric suitable for corsetry, bra making and underwear
- Trims and Sparkles to add 'vavavoom' to any creation.
- Corset kits aimed at beginner corsetiers which contain everything you need to make a victorian style, steel boned corset including patterns, fabric, metal components, trims and laces.
- A variety of general sewing supplies including patterns, tools and haberdashery which are particularly handy for making corsets.
ALL PRICES ARE IN £ STERLING
Do you offer bulk discounts?
Unfortunately due to the sterling crash as a result of the recent Brexit vote in the UK and my commitment to keeping prices competitive for the UK market, all bulk discounts are currently suspended in order to preserve the business. For overseas customers the lack of discount is equalised in the value of your currency against the GBP. I thank all my customers for their continued support and hope that we can ride this storm together successfully.
Payment and delivery
Prices at Sew Curvy are GBP Sterling. Accepted payment methods are Paypal, Stripe or direct bank transfer - Please click HERE for lots of information on our payment gateways. If you wish to pay by bank transfer, please choose the 'pay by bank transfer' option at checkout. Bank details will appear but you may miss them but an email invoice containing the details will be sent the next working day.
Postage costs include packaging and handling but do not include tracking unless that option is requested at checkout.
Orders paid for electronically are usually sent within 48 hours by first class mail.
For more information on delivery methods and costs for the UK and overseas, please click HERE
For more information on payment and security, please check the Terms and Conditions.
Do you ship internationally?
Yes absolutely!! Many of my customers are not in the UK. Orders sent outside the UK are posted using Air Mail or courier depending on weight. Please click HERE for delivery details and costs. If orders go above 2kg they will be sent via UPS or DPD. All orders above 1.25kg are sent by tracked mail.
If you are shopping with a currency other than pounds sterling and paying with paypal, you can check the currency conversion rate by logging into your paypal account and searching for 'currency conversion'.
Please note that Royal Mail international orders cannot be tracked due to the nature of postal services in different countries. In the unlikely event that your goods are not delivered, Sew Curvy cannot be held liable. If you would like to insure your shipment please contact me. The customer is responsible for all customs duties, fees and/or taxes accrued when shipping outside the UK. Customs forms will be filled out with correct retail value and with an accurate description of the items bought.
Do you offer a gift wrapping service?
Yes! Please email me for details.
Returns and problems
If you are not satisfied with your item or you have ordered something in error, you may return the item by tracked delivery at your own expense. When goods are received they must be in a saleable condition (ie as they left Sew Curvy). Goods will be refunded less postage and a 10% administration charge.
If there is a problem with your order, please advise us within 7 days of receipt of your parcel.
Do you offer a bespoke, corset making service?
Yes! I make bespoke corsets for people to their own measurements and design. I will also draft a pattern for your own corset to your own measurements. Please go to my design website www.clessidra.co.uk or get in touch for details.